Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day at Wrigley






So Fidelity rented out Wrigley field for the day and I got to go hang out there. I can't figure out how to post more than 5 pics at a time...which is really irritating when I've got about eleventy billion pics of everything I do out here! But seriously...WRIGLEY FRIGGING FIELD! I was playing catch in the outfield!!! I also got Mark and me autographed baseballs from hall of famer Billy Williams (1987 Hall of Fame & 1961 Rookie of the Year ... which makes me want to say Pitcher's got a big butt! ... if you don't know it's from a movie, keep up with me folks) We went on a tour of the stadium. I got to go into the press box and into the club house (aka the locker room) and into the dougout. And most importantly I got to touch the ivy!!! (I took some home with me! But that's our secret!!!) This was easily one of the coolest things I've done in my life! It's something thousands of people wait their whole life for and I got to do it on my first trip to Wrigley! I was bummed that Mark couldn't be there...but I got him a signed baseball...so I mad up for it.

4 comments:

The Halls said...

So...you didn't have any fun...that sucks...

As far as posting more than 5 pics at a time...you can do the 5 and then click the photo button when the first 5 are loaded and just do it again...or go to slide.com and you can download a bunch of pics and have it look like a slide show...pretty cool...does all of tha make sense?

The Barlows said...

yeah! you figured it out. I love it when I can see pictures!

love you!

The Halls said...

So are you ever going to update your blog? Seriously...

The Halls said...

honestly...an update is now needed...