Wednesday, March 17, 2010

update...finally

Hey there all...I haven't updated this thing for a LONG time...I've decided it is time to remedy that. Mark, Owen and I had been in Missouri for the first half of March with our good friend Isaul. We were working on repairing Mark's house so we can sell it finally. We knocked a fair amount of it out...but it's not quite finished. We have to go back this weekend to finish it...hopefully! We're in the process of trying to buy a home out here. I have absolutely fallen in love with this home in Franklin Park. It's basically a shell with the rooms framed out inside...so it is wide open for my design and ideas...the thought of just one room feels overwhelming to me...and now i may have an entire house! Not that any of this stuff matters...because the only reason anyone checks this silly blog is for new pictures of Owen...so with no further delay, here you go! http://cblindsey.com/CB_Lindsey_Photography/Clients/Pages/Baby_Owen.html

1 comment:

The Halls said...

I don't just come here for pics of Owen (although I won't complain if there are new ones!)...I am excited for you guys and the house stuff...also..love the header pic..too cute