Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Tag...

I am: studying for my GMAT so I can get my MBA...blah!
I know: I'm a lover not a fighter!
I want: to own my own house! I'm over renting.
I have: no desire to to watch any more episodes of Sienfeld for the next 2 years!!! Our temporary roommate has every season of the show on dvd and there is almost ALWAYS an episode playing!!! Seriously...almost ALWAYS!
I hate: ignorance
I fear: getting too fat when I get pregnant (not prego yet...this was not a clue)
I feel: bored.
I hear: 97.1 ZHT's Morning Zoo show...I have it on my computer every morning! I love those guys!
I smell: hand sanitizer...just slopped some on!
I crave: key lime pie cheesecake from the cheesecake factory! That stuff is SO tasty!
I search: for free things to do in the city...to no avail!
I wonder: if I'm ever going to have the guts to get knocked up!
I regret: hmm...nothing I can think of...although there are things I wish I didn't remember so vividly!
I care: about my family
I always: read books...it's a new thing for me!
I am not: self-motivated at times which drives my husband CRAZY!
I believe: in not wasting energy on things that are out of your control.
I sing: less than I used to.
I fight: the urge to eat junk food all the time!
I write: things on Mark's to-do list...so I can cross them off of mine! (That's only kind of true)
I can usually be found: At work, in the gym, or cuddling on the couch with my family.
I lose: my favorite filp-flops all of the time! WHY?!
I win: the vote for the sibling that is the most stir crazy...I can't live in one place for too long!
I wish: I hadn't taken out so many student loans!
I never: say never.
I forget: a lot of stuff...all of the time...another point of frustration for the hubby!
I am scared: of getting raped.
I need: to be closer to my sisters and their families!
I am happy about: coming home every day to my husband that loves me and my animals that have been with me through it all!
I tag: You...and you too! Oh, and you. I didn't forget about you!

2 comments:

The Halls said...

Hey! How's it goin'? I feel bad that your internet got cut off...bummer...and a new roomie?! What is that all about?

The Barlows said...

ummm post something new damn it!!!