Friday, December 5, 2008

The Pea Moves!!!

I felt our Little Pea move! I honestly didn't know if that's what it was so I kept my mouth shut for a day...but I couldn't wait any longer so I called my 2 most reliable resources for everything pregnancy related...Brittney and Lindsea. Everything they said it should feel like it did! So I am 95% confident that what I felt was in fact the Little Pea. But you never know...in 3 weeks there might be a new post saying I was completely off my rocker. For now though...I FELT MY LITTLE PEA MOVE! Just about the most exciting thing to happen so far.

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

I was the same way! I had to call my friend Heather to find out if that's what I was really feeling:)When do you get to find out what the sweet little pea is? I want to see pictures of your pregger belly:)