Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yesterday's drama

So for the 7 people that read my blog there may be 2 or 3 that haven't heard of the drama from yesterday. It all started on Sunday when my man and I did the dirrty. He was excited cuz I'm preggers and doing the dirrty has become as common occurance as seeing a real life UFO touch down in our front yard. However, the next morning I found blood in my underwear. I found it about an hour before my doctor's office opened. So I had an hour to kill before I called to see if it was serious enough to warrant my absolute stress...or if I needed to chill out a little. I had no clue what caused it, I just knew I didn't like it. So I call Lindsea and Brittney for their infinate wisdom. Britt got the worst of it for sure. I broke down and cried for at least a minute before she could understand what I was saying. I had a doctor's appointment that afternoon anyway, but I wasn't going to wait until then if something was wrong. So I called the doc and they seemed concerned, they told me to eat something sugary so I could get little Baby Mathews moving around and if I didn't feel him within an hour to give them a call back. I had some juice...he moved...I was relieved. Bottom line...no more nasty with the hubby...it's too stressful!

So I kept my original appointment and went in for my check up. And the results of the check-up were all good. I am not anemic, nor do I have gestational diabetes. Woo Hoo!!! My belly measured 29 inches which is average (keep in mind average is such a great word to me right now...I do not want an 8 1/2 pound baby coming out of me.) His heart rate was great and we're all healthy and happy.

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

being pregnant is stressful!!! I am glad everything is ok!!!