Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update with my life...this'll be short!

Hey there to all of the 6 people that actually read my blog. I can't think of anything exciting to post...so I'll just let you know the most up-to-date stuff in my world.

We have a new girl that started at work yesterday that I am training to be my counter-part here at the branch. We needed someone to come in to help out because I am super busy all of the time...and because when I leave to bring my Little Pea into the world we need someone at work that can do my job! Her name is Ashley. She is exactly like Trisha in everyway imaginable. Plus she is super forgetful/accident prone just like me. It's like she could be one of my sisters/cousins and would fit in as if she's always been around! I really like her.

Next...this is the last week of the second trimester! I can't believe I'm just shy of being 2/3 the way through this pregnancy thing! It's been so slow! I feel like I've been pregnant for a year already. It almost feels like I'm that wife that is always pregnant...does that make sense? It makes sense to me. But soon enough I will be able to hold our little guy and kiss him and become the overbearing, protective mother that we all know I am destined to be --- please know that I am totally joking!

Mark and I are going to be an aunt and uncle to a brand new baby in September! I can't express to you all how excited I am that my little man and Asher's little one will be right at the same age! I always loved having cousins in my age range to hang out with! So I can't wait to have fun with them and watch them grow up together! I'm also excited that I get to experience at least part of this crazy pregnancy thing with one of my sisters! It's nice to have the knowledge of everyone that's already gone through it...but it's also really great to be able to talk to someone in the thick of it with you!

That's pretty much all of the new stuff happening with me. I told you it'd be short.

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

you are a funny girl! I had 2 cousins pregnant the same time I was. We were all with in a month of each othere! It is nice to know you aren't the only one going through all that fun stuff:)