Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Morning sicknes makes me sick!

so last night i thought i may have puked up all of my internal organs with how hard i was pushing for my stomach contents to escape my belly. and this morning the thought of food makes me feel a repeat viewing. headaches, nausea, cramps, vomitting, dizziness, tired all of the time...all of these things are only a small amount of what i'm feeling and it SUCKS! it'll be worth it! But for now it is no fun. why can't guys go through this stuff too?! only 3 more weeks of this madness until I am officially out of the 1st trimester and moving quickly into the 2nd...i can only hope the second trimester leaves all of this morning sickness stuff behind me with nothing but belly growth in front. i just got a new preggo book from LeeAnne (THANK YOU SWEETIE!) called Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy...and that book just about sums up all of my experiences so far. i feel at ease knowing that i'm not the only one that has ever felt that way! and it's explained with such "detail" you can't help but laugh because you can relate.

the good news is that this week marked a very important milestone for our Little Pea...he is no longer an embryo...we now have a fetus! he's about 1.21 inches and 0.4 oz (according to the trusty internet) and we couldn't be more proud of the little one. (we're saying "he" because it sounds 1000 times better than "it") at the end of this week i'll be 1/4 the way through this crazy journey.

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

You poor thing! I had morning sickness all the way until I was about 18 weeks...it's the worst! It totally feel for you!!!!! I hope it goes away soon.