Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pictures of the zoo...WOO HOO!

Here are some pics of our trip to the zoo.



The polar bear thing was by far the coolest part. We were like little kids up against the glass. The bears would keep swimming right up to you. They'd put their paws against the glass and push off of it...um...THEY'RE HUGE!


And the giraffes were...tall...go figure.



The pic of the hippo lying down we took because you can kinda see the cuts on the side of the hippo...apparently they are mating the hippo and that is a natural part of mating. The cuts were so deep and long. Rough sex! Too much for me!!!



The pic of the bird is funny to me cuz we were in the bird area (obviously) and the zookeeper came out and started throwing all of these maggots and crickets all over the place and the birds went crazy! I don't know why, but this really freaked me out. I was like "We have to get out of here right now before they come and start to peck out my eyes!" It really scared me more than the hissing cockroaches. Too much, thank you though.
And that's part of the excitement of the zoo.

No comments: