Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The 2nd baby's appointment

So I went to the baby's doc yesterday and heard the little pea's heartbeat! The little one had a heartbeat of 170 (110-180 is normal). And apparently there is no truth to the myth that the speed of the heartbeat is a preditctor of the gender...so don't read into it. I was so excited! And one of the things that I was super pumped about is I only gained 1 1/2 pounds in the last 5 weeks! My clothes are fitting so tight and I'm already needing to go get preggo clothes so I can be comfy for once. The doctor that ran the appointment reminded me in a very eerie way of my ex, Matt. Thank goodness he is not my doctor! I couldn't do it if he was our doc. I had blood drawn to test for Cerebral Palsy yesterday and tomorrow I am going in to test for Down Syndrome. So much blood work! I am on cloud 9 today from hearing the little pea's heart pounding away so strong! I love this little guy so much already! I'll keep you up-to-date with all of the preggers stuff!

2 comments:

The Halls said...

so how many weeks are you now?

The Halls said...

Hey...go to this site ...

http://babystrology.com/tickers/

and you can get a ticker that counts down until your due date...cute!