Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Study time!

So I've been studying pretty hard for the last few days for my Insurance Licensing exam. I take the exam tomorrow and I'm super nervous. I've been done with college for 2 1/2 years and I'm still studying constantly. It never ends. I know I should be hungry for knowledge...but screw that. When you're forced to do something you never want to do it...but when school is your choice you're actually willing to study and learn. But this forced education blows toenails! I'll let you know what the outcome is tomorrow.

One last thought on this...who thinks it's a smart thing to ask a pregnant lady to memorize a lot of BORING facts and then remember the information for a license. Psst...we pregnant ladies tend to be forgetful. Not a good combination! Seriously. Ok, I'm done ranting.

No comments: