Thursday, November 20, 2008

I passed!

I passed my insurance exam! I would love to say I passed with flying colors...but the truth is I don't know if I did or not. After you take the test they basically tell you that you passed or you failed. And I never heard the word "fail" so it was nothing but good news for me.

I'm sick of studying...but now I'm starting to study for the Series 66 exam. (It's boring subject matter, you want to hear about it about as much as I want to study it...so I won't subject you to any of it.) I have to pass it by December 31, and then after that I have to complete my continuing education requirement for my Series 63 and Series 6 by February 19. And then I can start studying for the GMAT...so I can get into graduate school...so I can study for the next 3 years straight. Woo hoo! I'll be done with the studying in about 2013...just in time to start helping my kid with their homework. Education...isn't it grand!?

1 comment:

The Halls said...

congrats on passing! boo on the studying...