Thursday, February 5, 2009

15 times...

That is how many times I had to go to the bathroom yesterday. This number does not include the night before or afer...just yesterDAY. And the thing that kills me is I run to the bathroom doing the potty dance as if I've downed two gallons of water in the last 10 minutes and when I finally get to go it's nothing more than a quick dribble. What is that?! This baby in my belly thing is making everything so different. I can't even put my socks on the same way cuz I can't bend over like I used to. Worth all of it...but funny to experience nonetheless.

And Maverick was not a serious name Mark and I were considering. Our sister-in-law, Stephanie sent that name to Mark as a serious suggestion though. Mark and I just can't do that to our kid. Maybe Goose or Icebox...but not Maverick...that's just too much to ask one little kid to live up to :)

2 comments:

LeeAnne said...

I remember those days! The first week after Addison was born it was weird to not feel her kick inside of me. I miss those days though I hated every minute of it at the time:)
I just sent you a package in the mail on friday so hopefully it gets to you soon:)

The Mathews said...

Oh...you didn't have to send me anything...I'll keep my eyes out for it! Thanks!