Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby name vote!

Alright...Mark and I have come to a stand-still with choosing a baby name for our Little Pea. We've decided to put it to a vote...you guys will have about 49% of the say...leaving the other 51% to Mark and I. But we would love your input!!! Here is the list...and if there is more later I'll add to the list. So we had some different names we liked before we created this list...but I found a website that analysed names and the few names we were thinking of were associated with aggressive personalities and I instantly turned from liking them to not being too fond of them. So with no further ado here is the list we've come up with:

1. Ayden James
2. Parker Louis
3. Noah Curtis
4. Connor Robert
5. Jackson Taylor
6. Hunter Lee

Alright...there is the list. One of the names we're not super serious about but we're trying to see if you guys like it at all or not...if you are the name might make a serious leap to the head of the pack. Please let me know good or bad what you think. If you can think of how kids would make fun of the names feel free to comment! We want to have some foresight with these situations.

5 comments:

The Barlows said...

I like number 1 and 2.
thats my input, but I think that the name you guys pick will a great name.

The Halls said...

I like Noah best...and then Parker...

LeeAnne said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a good day:):)
You are so welcome, I hope the books and magazine are helpfu:) Or at least fun to read. I loved the little outfit but I am a classic pooh fan so Addison has lots of classic pooh outfit. I was excited to get something for your sweet baby boy! Addison is wearing about 9 months right now! She just started crawling today! It's so exciting, I can't wait for you to experience all of this!

Oh and I like Jackson. Love that name for a baby boy!

mathews said...

we like curtis robert

mathews said...

Hey ppls!!!
I like Jackson Taylor and Ayden James. I don't really like Parker or Hunter that well idk why. But thats my opinion. Take it or leave it. I don't care that much. I'm really bored tho.

P.S. This is my personal opinion idk if the rest of my family likes these or not. : )